Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosCraft SMP 24/7 Minecraft Server

Click Chip-In to Donate to the Server!

3 posters

suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig

nathanbiggs

suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig Empty suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig

Post  nathanbiggs Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

mabey you should make a spawn for the nether . also make nether portal restricted to only mods and staff unless you pay for one.
    MiniWorlds
    Admin
    Admin

suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig Empty Re: suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig

Post  MiniWorlds Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

er. Its kinda unfair for the people who arn't staff. The nether should be a public thing
    nathanbiggs

suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig Empty Re: suggestion for the nether from idlecreekgangpig

Post  nathanbiggs Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

yah i guess ur right
    seaNINJA
    seaNINJA
    Admin
    Admin

Post  seaNINJA Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

MiniWorlds wrote:er. Its kinda unfair for the people who arn't staff. The nether should be a public thing
    actually that might keep from having a million nether portals and we could have one at spawn, but unless the nether does overflow with portals i assume we can keep it as it is
    MiniWorlds
    Admin
    Admin

Post  MiniWorlds Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Why does it matter that we have to many nether portals? Because people could grief easier? Its a smp server. No griefing. If the person griefs they get banned.
    seaNINJA
    seaNINJA
    Admin
    Admin

Post  seaNINJA Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

meh i guess it doesnt really matter i just thought it would pretty up the nether to keep it clean

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:57 pm